The Internet has forever changed the way homes are bought and sold. In the past, real estate agents were the biggest resource of information for buyers and sellers. Today, more than half of all buyers go online as their first stop. And fewer than 10% start with a lender.
CU Realty Services’ HomeAdvantage program is the game changer credit unions need. Our cloud-based, SAAS solution puts them front and center with their home-buying members by offering direct access to research the market and search for homes online. In addition, when members use a HomeAdvantage-approved agent, they qualify to Cash Rewards at closing.
Capturing more of your members’ mortgages isn’t just about offering great mortgage programs or rates. It’s about offering the tools and resources they need to start their home search so that they will come to you first and stay in your pipeline for financing. HomeAdvantage allows members to:
- Members can search through online property listings, compare recent home sales and research neighborhood demographics such as weather, schools, crime rates and more.
- Members can get a referral to an experienced real estate agent approved by your credit union.
- When a member uses one of the agents in the HomeAdvantage network, they are eligible to earn a rewards at closing.
- Registered members get support seven days a week from CU Realty’s HomeAdvantage Member Service Team.
HomeAdvantage is essentially a marketing engine that helps credit unions reach beyond mortgage rates and products to build a lead pipeline filled with members in the early stages of buying a home – long before they are typically ready to talk to a lender or get pre-qualified. HomeAdvantage provides credit unions a turnkey real estate solution that:
- Identifies members interested in buying, and provides insight as to when they plan to buy and if they are pre-qualified.
- Routes hot mortgage leads directly to the credit union in real time.
- Nurtures leads with a co-branded drip campaign that keeps your credit union top-of-mind.
Monitoring and Measuring
No real estate services program is complete without robust reporting to provide credit unions the visibility to manage their pipeline and refine processes.
The HomeAdvantage program provides:
- Many reporting views that help credit unions monitor milestones, including member enrollment, employee engagement, agent referrals, closings, rewards given and overall member satisfaction levels with the program.
- An assigned Account Manager who will help identify challenges and opportunities as well as consult on best practices and next steps.
Find out more
Take a look at our clients
or download one of our white papers